The Con3Post Conference brings together researchers from five European countries (Slovenia, Austria, Italy, Finland and Poland) to present and discuss the findings of the empirical research on posting of third country nationals.
The Conference should have taken place in Brussels, Belgium. However, due to the COVID-19-Pandemic, the conference had to be moved online. We invite all interested stakeholders to join us via Zoom on December 10, 2020, 9:00.
Information regarding the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 GDPR
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with headquarters at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw. You can contact the administrator by selecting one of the forms of contact available on the website: https://www.uw.edu.pl/kontakt/
2. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of personal data processing who can be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Your personal data will be processed so that you can take part in the Con3Post conference. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent for data processing (Article 6, paragraph 1 a GDPR). The consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Personal data will be made available to authorized employees of the University of Warsaw, they may also be made available to conference partners as well as entities authorized under the law. 5. Registration for the event is carried out via Zoom. Your data will be processed by the form provider –Zoom – in its data centers in Europe and the USA. In Europe your data will be protected by the standards set out in the Privacy Shield, approved by the European Commission. This will give your data an appropriate level of security.
6. Based on the terms set out by the GDPR, you have the right to: access your personal data, rectify them, remove them, limit their processing and withdraw your consent at any time.
7. Providing data is voluntary, however, if you do not provide data, you will not be able to take part in the Con3Post conference.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing violates the provisions of the GDPR;
Clause of consent: By registering for this event I agree to the processing of my personal data in the scope specified in the above information by the University of Warsaw in order to take part in the Con3Post conference. I know that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. I have read the above information obligation.
Please register for the event by December 8, 2020, by clicking on this link:
9.00 – 9.10 Welcome by Kristina Toplak (ZRC SAZU, Slovenia)
9.10 – 9.30 How we approached the research on posting of third country nationals
Mojca Vah Jevšnik (ZRC SAZU, Slovenia)
9.30 – 10.00 Regional Case Study I: Bosnia and Herzegovina – Slovenia – Austria
Sonila Danaj (European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research, Austria)
10.00 – 10.30 Regional Case Study II: Morocco and Tunisia – Italy – Belgium
Rossana Cillo (Ca’Foscari University of Venice, Italy)
10.30 – 11.00 Break
11.00 – 11.30 Regional Case Study III: Ukraine – Poland – Finland and Estonia
Kairit Kall (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
11.30 – 12.00 Final Comparative Report with Recommendations
Sanja Cukut Krilić (ZRC SAZU, Slovenia)
12.00 – 13.00 Discussion