Maryna Demianchuk is a graduate of the Odesa National Academy of Communication named after O.S. Popov (candidate of economic sciences, Odesa, Ukraine, 2013) and Kherson National Technical University (doctor of economic sciences, Kherson, Ukraine, 2020).
The field of her scientific interests is the study of the impact of migration processes on the socio-economic indicators of the countries of the European Union as a result of the military conflict caused by the attack of the Russian Federation on Ukraine, as well as fundamental scientific research on current problems of socio-economic development, in particular economic processes in the sphere of finance, banking and insurance, econometric modeling, ICT, balanced development of enterprises, globalization, informatization, financial and insurance ecosystem, other economic processes of various spheres of activity.
As a researcher, she participated in the working groups of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP, United Nations) dedicated to in-depth national studies on the deployment of ICT infrastructure together with road transport and energy infrastructure in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan .
- Maslii, N., Demianchuk,, Britchenko, I., & Bezpartochnyi, M. (2022). Modeling Migration Changes According To Alternative Scenarios in the Context of the Global COVID19 Pandemic: The Example of Ukraine. Economic Studies. Vol. 31 (1). Р. 58–71.
- Demianchuk, М., Maslii,, & Kniazieva, О. (2021). Cloud technologies and artificial intelligence as the basis of digital development of the financial sector of the economy of Ukraine. CEUR: Intellectual systems and information technologies: International Scientific and Practical Conference, September 13-19, 2021. Odesa (Ukraine), 2021. Р. 40–45.
- Demianchuk, М., & Skribans, V. (2021). Evaluation of sustainable development of enterprises in the digital transformations. Research for Rural Development 2021. Annual 27thInternational Scientific Conference Proceedings. 12-14 May, 2021. Jelgava (Latvia). Vol. 36. Р. 202–209. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22616/rrd.27.2021.029
- Demianchuk,, Bezpartochnyi, M., Filipishyna, L., & Živitere, M. (2021). The model of achieving a balanced balance between economic efficiency and ecological-social responsibility of digitalized enterprise. Journal of Optimization in Industrial Engineering. Vol. 14. Is. 1. Р. 63–70. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22094/JOIE.2020.677817
- Maslii,, Demianchuk, M., & Zhadanova, Yu. (2020). The mechanism for ensuring the system of balanced consumption and production. Scientific Horizons. Vol. 23. No 9. P. 57–67. DOI: https://doi.org/10.48077/scihor.23(9).2020.57-67 (ISSN 2663-2144) [In Ukrainian]
- Demianchuk, М. A. (2020). Theoretical, methodological and applied bases of balanced development of telecommunication enterprise in the conditions of digital transformations: monograph. Odessa: FOP Bondarenko M. O. 412 p. [In Ukrainian]